Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1/15/08 - Bouncy Pa-Ra-Pam

Here's a quick & lighthearted sample from our brewery - day 2 of Vox365! I'd like to hear this sample on a groovy Latin tune... or a somber lounge track that needs some sunshine... or a burnt-out rocker ballad for a shot of caffeine.

I recorded this minutes after we broke yet another French Press coffee maker (our third one, but who's counting...) So that had to mean good luck.

I posted this sample on ccMixter under Attribution license. ccMixter is a site for sharing samples and collaborating, and my first posting there, an a cappella recording of "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" was remixed at least 13 times (Minimal_aRT's remix is one of my favorites).

Play "Bouncy Pa-Ra-Pam"


Download, Remix, Reuse, Cut & Run the sample at CCMixter

No comments: